ENVIRONMENTAL AND COMMUNITY BENEFITS
Alliance members work toward environmental improvement beyond regulatory mandates. Interaction between regulators and business members on environmental issues not related to these mandates can produce far-reaching environmental solutions that otherwise might not be realized.
The Alliance also provides:
- small business training services;
- mentoring and education,
- annual conferences and seminars.
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
As business work to achieve environ-mental goals, they also work to attain cost-effective solutions, bringing balance to environmental and economic sustainability. Alliance members also receive:
- opportunities for improved financial performance through pollution prevention solutions;
- public recognition for outstanding environmental performance;
- increased environmental credibility as a community “good neighbor”;
- access to environmental regulators in a neutral setting; and,
- opportunities for mentoring with Arizona's most notable businesses and environmental leaders.